Branded Logo Tee - Gold Foil Print
BBQ Nacho Feast!
Grated Violife Cheese Alternative (Melted on top!)
Corn On the Cob - Steamed
Sweet Potato Wedges
- Slice sweet potato into wedge size chunks, spray a little oil over them and smoked paprika or salt/pepper and bake for 20-30 mins/180 degrees. (Speed up the process by microwaving for 5 mins then add to oven for around 10 mins)
- Wrap your corn in foil adding a little KOKO Dairy Free spread or Coconut Oil and pop in the oven for approx. 20 mins on 180.
- Using a large frying pan fry off the mince with seasoning, honey, cider vinegar, lime juice, salt and pepper. Once cooked but before it starts going brown and crispy add the onion and red pepper.
- Add all Guac ingredients to a bowls and smash it up!
- Now lay your dishes - lay the tortilla chips, heap on the mincemeat, dollop a decent amount of guac on the side and add your cob... BISH BASH BOSH
- ALSO - Add the amazingly refreshing strawberry and lime water but blitzing strawberries with lime juice and sparkling water in a blender and pour over ice. SO ZINGY!