Filling, fresh and fun chicken fajitas with homemade guacamole and salsa. I have used BFree Fajita wraps that are free from and my favourite in taste and texture.
- BFree wraps Roast chicken Mushrooms Peppers
- Avocado Ground pepper Lime juice
- Chopped tomatoes Onions Chili Garlic Salt Ground Pepper
- This is what I did...
- I used left over roast chicken but you could use whatever meat you prefer or just add more veg. Stir fry ingredients and add to wrap. Simple.
- Guacamole: Mush up the avocado, grind in desired amount of pepper and a generous splash of lime juice. Serve.
- Salsa: I used a can of tinned chopped tomatoes and added all the other ingredients raw. Serve.
- Add whatever quantities you like to the wrap, roll and eat!