VFISH - The No Fish 'Fish' sauce - Chickpea Wrap
Chilli Mash Co. asked me to try out their VFISH sauce so I made up this recipe to give it a go! Of course you can add this sauce into curries, dressings and when creating your own sauce too...
Creates 2 Wraps
2tsp VFISH by Chilli Mash Co. (PLEASE NOTE THIS SAUCE CONTAINS WHEAT AND SOY - I found this out too late)
2tbl Olive Oil
1tbl White Wine Vinegar
1tsp Maple Syrup
Ground Black Pepper
1/2 can of Chickpeas
6 Cherry Tomatoes
2 inches of Cucumber
A few Lettuce Leaves
120g GF Self-Raising Flour
1tbl Olive Oil
80ml Warm Water
Pinch of Salt
- Add all ingredients for the dressing into a small bowl and mix well.
- In a separate bowl mash chickpeas slightly with the back of a fork, chop up salad bits and mix together with the dressing added. Filling complete!
- For the wrap add ingredients together and knead until slightly sticky and rest for 10 minutes.
- Cut in two roll out as thin as possible and cook in pan with a spray of oil for 2 minutes each side.
- Fill wraps with salad. Best eaten when wraps are warm.
- Buy your VFISH here: Chilli Mash Co. SHOP